A new loot cave found by reddit user Haavex. You can get a ton of legendaries from this, enhancement cores, mods, phase glass, and even Exotics! Pretty awesome and thought it was a loot cave worth sharing! Some more information is below if you have any questions.
– Yes, Exotics can drop from this, just make sure to pop a Fireteam medallion for a better chance: https://imgur.com/06mAepY
– The bounty will not always lead you to this specific lost sector. Apparently the location of this bounty rotates per day and with 3 lost sectors, that means The Grove of Ulan Tan should rotate back around in a day or two. Apparently it is possible to farm this guy in the other lost sectors but this is by far the easiest.
– You can get mods, enhancement cores, and shaders from dismantling the items you get although it is random and you will not always get them
– You will earn a ton of gunsmith materials and legendary shards from this
– Prime Engrams can drop from this but they have a cooldown, so you cannot farm them more than in regular play
– This can be done on any character. As a Hunter, it would probably be best to run Top tree Nightstalker with Orpheus Rigs. As a Warlock, it would probably be best to run either Top Tree Voidwalker with Skull of Dire Ahamkara or Well of Radiance with Lunafaction Boots. But ultimately it is up to you, whatever helps you kill the dude faster 🙂
More guides for Joker’s Wild!